STRONG AND DURABLE
Aussie Platinum sheds use only Australian BlueScope® steel, and have been designed right here in Australia to withstand the harsh Australian conditions.
Backed with up to a 15 year BlueScope® guarantee* on materials, you can rest assured your shed has been designed to last.
All Aussie Platinum sheds use a strong bolted portal system with high strength purlin and batten components along with 0.42 BMT sheeting on roofing and walls. This enables spans up to 35m and stand 7m tall. These sheds are designed to comply with latest Australian Design Rules and Regulations. All these add up to give you endless possibilities with you shed design.
- Wall heights from 1.8m up to 7m
- Various footing & slab designs
- 15 years BlueScope® warranty*
- Choice of multiple roof pitches
The scope of designs for this fully bolted purlin and frame system encompasses the structure types listed:
- Farm Buildings
- School Shade Shelter
- Produce Structure
- Equestrian Structures
- Machinery Shelter
with spanning capabilities up to 35m that comply with the following:
- Building Code of Australia
- The principles of the Steel Shed Group Design Guide
- Australian Steel Institute
- All designs are manufactured from materials certified or tested for compliance with Australian Standards
OPTIONAL EXTRAS for your consideration:
- Insulation – Roof and Walls
- Roof Ventilators
*BlueScope® warranty on framing & cladding materials (conditions apply) please see www.blueScope.com.au for details.